Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Bucket List


I'm not really one to set "bucket lists" but I do set goals and I am most definitely a list writing kind of gal. I thought it couldn't hurt to whip up a list of some of the things I hope to do and accomplish this summer!




  • Step outside of my comfort zone--say YES
  • Read more
  • Go shopping on Lincoln Road
  • Get back into shape
  • Finish my novel
  • Take advantage of living near the beach
  • Spend less time dwelling on the little things
  • Work during the week and relax during the weekend...
  • ...but don't turn down offers to hang out with friends
  • Enjoy the summer!
So there you have it. A mix of both specific and broad things I hope to do within the next three months. 

What are you hoping to do this summer?
Amber

4 comments:

  1. I really need to write a bucket list as well so I'm not completely lost for what to do! Getting back into shape will deffo be of mine as well!


    The Velvet Black // UK
    Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I agree with so much of it and I definitely need to spend less time dwelling on little things too! Hope you have a great summer
    xx

    salted-roses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading Amy! I hope you have a great summer as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah well good luck to you! It's not always easy but I always find in the end, you feel much better when you're in shape :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments just as I value each reader! I try to reply to as many as possible but please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" or similar comments. If you have a specific question or post request, tweet me at @ambs_hunter. Thank you for stopping by my blog!