I debated on whether or not to make this a post or a video but decided on the former mostly because with only seven, I didn't feel like it constituted an entire video. I'm not saying seven is not many but it is certainly not as many as fifteen or twenty which is how large some collections are. There are definitely a few others I'd like to add but so far, I'm very happy with what I have.
|Creme Cup, Shy Girl, Hot Gossip, Impassioned, Russian Red, Rebel, Diva|
- Shy Girl: A pure peachy nude that can sometimes pull orange but looks gorgeous with a tan. (Cremesheen)
- Creme Cup: A baby pink nude that may be too pale for some but is one of my go to pale pinks. (Cremesheen)
- Diva: A browny-red, wine colored matte that is absolutely gorgeous. If I had to choose a favorite, I think it would be this one. review (Matte)
- Rebel: A purpley fuchsia that can be worn sheer or built up; definitely one of the more wearable vampy colors on the market. review (Satin)
- Russian Red: A true red with blue undertones; with its matte finish, it gives that effortless, classic vibe. review (Matte)
- Impassioned: A bright pink with coral undertones, absolutely gorgeous in the spring/summertime as it brightens up the face beautifully. (Amplified Creme)
- Hot Gossip: A very wearable muted pinky-plum shade. While not a nude, it is one of those wearable colors that goes with just about everything. (Cremesheen)
If you're interested in more in depth reviews for any of these that I haven't already done, just let me know in the comments below!
What's your favorite MAC lipstick? Which would you recommend?