Friday, June 13, 2014

MAC Lipstick Collection



I debated on whether or not to make this a post or a video but decided on the former mostly because with only seven, I didn't feel like it constituted an entire video. I'm not saying seven is not many but it is certainly not as many as fifteen or twenty which is how large some collections are. There are definitely a few others I'd like to add but so far, I'm very happy with what I have.



Creme Cup, Shy Girl, Hot Gossip, Impassioned, Russian Red, Rebel, Diva

  • Shy Girl: A pure peachy nude that can sometimes pull orange but looks gorgeous with a tan. (Cremesheen)
  • Creme Cup: A baby pink nude that may be too pale for some but is one of my go to pale pinks. (Cremesheen)
  • Diva: A browny-red, wine colored matte that is absolutely gorgeous. If I had to choose a favorite, I think it would be this one. review (Matte) 
  • Rebel: A purpley fuchsia that can be worn sheer or built up; definitely one of the more wearable vampy colors on the market. review (Satin)
  • Russian Red: A true red with blue undertones; with its matte finish, it gives that effortless, classic vibe. review (Matte)
  • Impassioned: A bright pink with coral undertones, absolutely gorgeous in the spring/summertime as it brightens up the face beautifully. (Amplified Creme)
  • Hot Gossip: A very wearable muted pinky-plum shade. While not a nude, it is one of those wearable colors that goes with just about everything. (Cremesheen)
If you're interested in more in depth reviews for any of these that I haven't already done, just let me know in the comments below! 

What's your favorite MAC lipstick? Which would you recommend?
Amber

15 comments:

  1. I wanted to pick a favourite, but they all look extremely lovely on your lips! If I HAD to pick one, I'd agree with you: diva is simply fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney ConnollyJune 13, 2014 at 11:24 AM

    Oooh Impassioned and Hot Gossip are so pretty! I think i need to add those to my collection. Have you tried Hue? Its my favourite pinky nude!

    Courtney La Belle Sirene

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so lovely, can't decide which one I like best, maybe hot gossip or diva?!

    The Velvet Black // UK
    Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot Gossip is my favorite out of these!
    ErinElizabethBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. helen at thelovecatsincJune 13, 2014 at 3:41 PM

    love the look of diva!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £250+ worth of beauty products on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My current favourite MAC lipstick is Sunny Seoul.
    Creme Cup looks so pretty, I must buy it in the future ♡

    Eila | theblushingbrunettes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I've heard of that one and seen swatches, it looks gorgeous. Creme Cup is such a versatile shade, if you do buy it I'm sure you'd get a lot of use from it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only bought my first one a little over a year ago. You become obsessed quickly haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's my favorite MAC shade!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's my mom's favorite as well haha, she borrows it from time to time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diva is definitely my favorite but Hot Gossip is just so wearable and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Hue might be a little too pale for me but I know a lot of people love it as their perfect nude :) thanks for the recommendation though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! I love Diva so much as well :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments just as I value each reader! I try to reply to as many as possible but please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" or similar comments. If you have a specific question or post request, tweet me at @ambs_hunter. Thank you for stopping by my blog!