Monday, June 9, 2014

Bumble & Bumble Wishlist


I've always been one for wishlists--I feel like it focuses me on what I actually want and results in less impulse buying. So yes, I have developed quite a long list of products I want to try but rest assured most of them I don't end up buying. I always go by the idea to hold off buying something--add it to a wish list--and if you still want it in a day, a week, or a month then go buy it.



This is a purely Bumble & Bumble centered wish list. I've wanted to try this brand for over a year now and have accumulated quite the list of products I wanted to try. I narrowed it down to my top picks and will hopefully be purchasing a few as time goes by.


  1. Creme de Coco Conditioner: I'm interested in the whole Creme de Coco range but the first I want to try is the conditioner to aid in replenishing my dry hair. 
  2. PrĂȘt a Powder: This has had quite the rage amongst many bloggers and I'm intrigued to give it a go. Who doesn't want effortlessly, texturized hair? 
  3. Prep: I would give just about anything for my hair to not tangle as it does. I know I can't really help it but dear lord, it is that bad. Anything that promises to detangle my locks is something I'm immediately intrigued by. 
  4. Thickening Dryspun Finish: Supposedly a decent dupe for the Oribe spray we've all heard about it, I'm a big fan of volumized locks but don't always have the time to blow-dry my hair. This is great for using on dry hair for some volume and oomph.
  5. Creme de Coco masque: As I mentioned, my hair is dry. I'd like to fix that and this sounds like a pretty great hydrating masque.
  6. Texture Hair (un)Dressing Creme: I'm on the hunt for a styling product I can use on damp hair and let air dry without my hair turning into a wild, tangly mess. This one sounds promising.
  7. Brilliantine: I feel like if I pair a bit of this with the Texture Hair creme I'll have the perfect balance of texture without too much frizz.
  8. Sunday Shampoo: Ah, a cult classic. I tend to use a decent amount of product in my hair so a good weekly detox is something I'd like to add to my hair routine. 
Have you tried B&B? What are your favorite products from them?
Amber

4 comments:

  1. I want to try the Creme de Coco masque too and see how it works on may hair!

    xx

    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sunday Shampoo is worth the hype! That should be your first for sure!
    ErinElizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! Thank you Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As do I, I've heard it works wonders for hydration!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments just as I value each reader! I try to reply to as many as possible but please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" or similar comments. If you have a specific question or post request, tweet me at @ambs_hunter. Thank you for stopping by my blog!