I've always been one for wishlists--I feel like it focuses me on what I actually want and results in less impulse buying. So yes, I have developed quite a long list of products I want to try but rest assured most of them I don't end up buying. I always go by the idea to hold off buying something--add it to a wish list--and if you still want it in a day, a week, or a month then go buy it.
This is a purely Bumble & Bumble centered wish list. I've wanted to try this brand for over a year now and have accumulated quite the list of products I wanted to try. I narrowed it down to my top picks and will hopefully be purchasing a few as time goes by.
- Creme de Coco Conditioner: I'm interested in the whole Creme de Coco range but the first I want to try is the conditioner to aid in replenishing my dry hair.
- Prêt a Powder: This has had quite the rage amongst many bloggers and I'm intrigued to give it a go. Who doesn't want effortlessly, texturized hair?
- Prep: I would give just about anything for my hair to not tangle as it does. I know I can't really help it but dear lord, it is that bad. Anything that promises to detangle my locks is something I'm immediately intrigued by.
- Thickening Dryspun Finish: Supposedly a decent dupe for the Oribe spray we've all heard about it, I'm a big fan of volumized locks but don't always have the time to blow-dry my hair. This is great for using on dry hair for some volume and oomph.
- Creme de Coco masque: As I mentioned, my hair is dry. I'd like to fix that and this sounds like a pretty great hydrating masque.
- Texture Hair (un)Dressing Creme: I'm on the hunt for a styling product I can use on damp hair and let air dry without my hair turning into a wild, tangly mess. This one sounds promising.
- Brilliantine: I feel like if I pair a bit of this with the Texture Hair creme I'll have the perfect balance of texture without too much frizz.
- Sunday Shampoo: Ah, a cult classic. I tend to use a decent amount of product in my hair so a good weekly detox is something I'd like to add to my hair routine.
Have you tried B&B? What are your favorite products from them?