Unfortunately most of the places I went it either wasn't safe or practical to bring my camera. Therefore I only have pictures from Cartagena and Panama. I also figured most of you wouldn't be interested in a blow by blow so I'm just going to list some of the highlights!
The places I went:
- Cartagena, Colombia
- Panama Canal
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Costa Rica
- Really good food! Whether it was the all you can eat buffet, fresh pizza, or a meal in the dining room the food was wonderful.
- Movies Under the Stars: I finally got to see The Great Gatsby (and I really loved it).
- Relaxing! It was great just to hang out by the pool and not stress about anything.
- Dressing up each night; it was fun putting on a nice outfit and heels and trying out some fun makeup.
- Exploring the Old Town in Colombia
- River Tubing down the White River in Jamaica.
- Zip Lining in Costa Rica.
So there you have it! A quick synopsis of a very fun 10 day vacation. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Holiday and if you went anywhere, had a great time there!
Have you been to any of these places?