Christmas Cruise 2013 Recap

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

As promised I gathered my favorite photos that I took on the cruise and put them all in this post!














Unfortunately most of the places I went it either wasn't safe or practical to bring my camera. Therefore I only have pictures from Cartagena and Panama. I also figured most of you wouldn't be interested in a blow by blow so I'm just going to list some of the highlights!

The places I went:

  • Aruba
  • Cartagena, Colombia
  • Panama Canal 
  • Ocho Rios, Jamaica
  • Costa Rica
Some Highlights: 
  • Really good food! Whether it was the all you can eat buffet, fresh pizza, or a meal in the dining room the food was wonderful. 
  • Movies Under the Stars: I finally got to see The Great Gatsby (and I really loved it). 
  • Relaxing! It was great just to hang out by the pool and not stress about anything.
  • Dressing up each night; it was fun putting on a nice outfit and heels and trying out some fun makeup.
  • Exploring the Old Town in Colombia
  • River Tubing down the White River in Jamaica. 
  • Zip Lining in Costa Rica. 
So there you have it! A quick synopsis of a very fun 10 day vacation. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Holiday and if you went anywhere, had a great time there!

Have you been to any of these places? 
Amber

11 comments :

  1. Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous, I'm so jealous! I'd love to visit all those places, it sounds heavenly. I hope you had a lovely time and have an amazing new year! x

    http://myworldlyadventures.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you had an amazing new years as well!

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, this is something I would love to do with my husband when the kids are older!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have the opportunity to, you and your family would love it!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely place.
    I love it!

    Happy New Year!
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Great Gatsby is my favourite! Looks like you had an amazing time :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures it looks so tropical, almost unreal looking :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics! Happy New Year!:)

    http://www.beautybellenotes.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every one of your comments just as I value each reader! I try to reply to as many as possible but please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" or similar comments. If you have a specific question or post request, tweet me at @ambs_hunter. Thank you for stopping by my blog!