I'm a little annoyed at myself because I forgot to take a picture of all the products I used but I'll list them below! I went with a relatively dramatic look; the shadow is darker than I tend to wear out but I have to say I like how it came out! It's a dark brown smokey eye with a hint of gold. I didn't bother with eyeliner because the look was dark and I tested out the single lashes from Ardell. I used four on each eye, two medium ones on the outside and I trimmed two to help blend them into my natural lashes. I kept my face makeup relatively simple to balance out the heavy eyes. I consider this look to be simple but still glamorous which went perfectly with my outfit!
- Base--Urban Decay Potion Primer
- Lids--Sephora Primal Instincts Palette in Deep Burgundy, Mahogany, and Bronze
- Lashes--Lancôme Definicils and Ardell natural single lashes
- Brows--Urban Decay Brow Pot in Honey
- Smashbox HD Healthy FX Foundation in Fair F2
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light 10
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul
So there you have it! (I actually have reviews planned for some of these products but if you'd like one specifically, leave a comment below!)
What do you think of this look? Have you tried any of these products?